Founded in 1998, Miller’s Military Academy provides young men with an opportunity to develop leadership skills. The young men serve as role models for their peers and community and, above all, receive a quality education in a positive environment.
The all boys Miller’s Military Academy has proven to be an opportunity for young men to grow and in some cases re-establish hope in their lives. They also have the opportunity to experience positive male role models. Boarding space is available for a limited number of cadets.
- Established 1998
- Christian Based
- K-12th Grade Level
- Student/Teacher Ratio – 15:1
- Accredited: The Georgia Accrediting Commission,Inc.
- Traditional Academic Curriculum based on state standards
- Free Before/After School Care
- Over 30 years experience
- Certified/Degree Instructors
- Professional Environment
- Scholarships Accepted (Georgia Special Needs Scholarship, AAA Scholarships)
- Community Oriented